Avanza Careers: January 2016
If you are highly competent professional with potential to engage our clients and grow with the experts in the Loyalty and CRM industry, check out these job openings:
• Graduate of any business administration, management, marketing or any 4-year course
• Must have at least one-year work experience or internship experience in any marketing field
• A strategic thinker and driver of results.
• Customer-oriented and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in oral & written communications; able to write reports, correspondence and procedures
• Knowledgeable of Window-based software applications
• Computer-literate and strong understanding of new technologies
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, attentive to details, and process flow oriented
• Must possess appropriate values and mature disposition.
Call Center Agents (Day Shift only)
• Graduate of any four-year college course: BSBA/Management, Marketing, and related fields of study
• Experience in a call-center job preferred;
• Proficiency in oral & written communication, both in English and Filipino languages;
• Computer literate;
• Customer-oriented & able to engage high-end clients/customers;
• Should possess appropriate values and very good disposition.
HEALTH RELATIONS OFFICER (Day Shift Only)
• College degree in B.S. Nursing, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, or of any medical-related course;
• Very good communication skills, both in English and Filipino
• Computer operations literate
• Must be pleasant, customer-oriented, organized, is attentive to details, and able to multi-task;
• Possesses emotional and intellectual maturity, and has the drive to constantly improve oneself;
• Experience in a call-center company preferred but not required;
• Fresh graduates/entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
MOBILE APP DEVELOPER
• Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C
• Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc.)
• Familiar with xcode
• Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE / J2ME)
• Familiar with the Android SDK
• Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
• Familiar with Eclipse
• Understanding of other compiled languages
• Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
• Experience in development using web technologies
• Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
• Experience in building web and native apps
• Experience in using social media APIs
• Ads integration using a 3rd party ad server (DART)
• Using version control (e.g. SVN)
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills
• LAMP development experience
• PHP frameworks (e.g. Zend)
• PHP template engines (e.g. Smarty)
• Creative design skills
• Working with a content management system
• Working in a media/publishing environment
Human Resources Assistant/Support Service Assistant
• Graduate of B.S. Management, Human Resource Administration, Psychology or any related course
• Excellent knowledge of HR functions
• Computer literate
• Must possess very good communication skills both in verbal and written
• Ability to work with frequent interruptions and changes in priorities; highly adoptable to changes, highly organized, reliable and dependable
• Must be a people person
• Must be proactive and able to work with minimum supervision
• Minimum Educational Attainment – College Level;
• Can type at least 30 wpm with min. 90% accuracy;
• Has good reading and writing skills (including correct spelling);
• Knowledgeable in software programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.);
• Can work with minimum supervision;
• Male or female, not more than 35 yrs. old.
Interested applicants may send Letter of Application and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill-up the form here.
Invitations for interview and application status updates will be sent thru e-mail and via SMS. Please provide updated e-mail/mobile number and check your e-mail regularly.