Job Opportunities: January 2017
AVANZA, INCORPORATED is in need of highly competent staff with potential to engage the following position:
We are one of the few loyalty and relationship marketing agencies that have successfully established ways to engage customers and means to maximize the profitability of customers through highly advanced technology systems and data analytics tool. Avanza has a proven track record of developing and implementing relationship programs for consumers, trade and employees for multinational companies for 15 years now. To expand our relationships, we urgently need individuals who can be further trained in IT program development, database management and performance tracking, and groom them for possible employment with our company.
- Graduate of B.S. Computer Science or equivalent;
- Knowledgeable in design and development of front-end and back-end web-based and programming tools such as VB.Net/ASP.Net frameworks, PL SQL Server 2000 or higher;
- Fast learner and a team player with strong work ethics;
- Can work with minimum supervision
What We Offer:
- Exposure to different application platforms: SMS, Web, Windows, POS
- Be able to work closely with clients in industries like Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Manufacturing, Banking and others.
- Work on fast-paced projects which will enhance your creative, analytical and management skills.
- Continuous learning both on the job and by formal training as needed.
Other Positions Available
Position: Marketing Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree [BS or BA] in Business Administration, Management, Marketing and related course;
- 1 – 2 years related work in loyalty and CRM; preferably with working knowledge in sales.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers/clients;
- Can communicate effectively both in oral and written English; has the ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedures;
- Creative, innovative, and highly self-motivated;
- Proficiency in organization and time management;
- Computer-literate and strong understanding of new technologies.
Position: Customer Relationship Officer
Basic Function – The Customer Relations Officer will be responsible for managing customers of a leading brand in health care industry in the Philippines. Candidate will plan and conduct nutrition education and assist in the promotion of health benefits of the product. He/she will ensure quality customer service delivery and adherence to program standards. Overall responsibility will include data processing, phone transactions, report generation and assistance in all communication requirements relevant to nutrition.
- A licensed Nutritionist/Dietitian, Nurse, and Food Science (preferably a mother but not required) and other allied science professionals (Licensed) with child development background. Male applicants are also welcome.
- Has mature disposition and very good human relations skills;
- Very good communication skills;
- Experience along the same line would be an advantage;
- Good working knowledge in Microsoft Office applications;
- A team player with strong work ethics.
Interested applicants may send Letter of Application and Resume to: email@example.com
Invitations for interview and application status updates will be sent thru e-mail and via SMS. Please provide updated e-mail/mobile number and check your e-mail regularly.
Unit 1201, 139 Corporate Center,
139 Valero Street, Salcedo Village,
Makati City, Metro Manila